The existing product just needed some sustainable printed packaging…and they needed it quick! The following timeline details how rapidly we were able to respond to the challenge:
• Day 1 PM – project briefed to the Harrison Hub structural design team.
• Day 2 AM – CAD samples delivered to the customer for approval of size, style and product testing.
• Day 3 – CAD samples approved by the customer.
• Day 4 – Purchase order and artwork was received. Raw materials and bespoke cutting tool ordered.
• Day 7 – Raw materials arrived on site.
• Day 8 – Harrison printed 600,000 sleeves. Cutting and gluing carried out overnight.
• Day 9 – First supplies of sleeves with customer. Product manufacture commenced for sale to the retailer!
A fast response is part of the Harrison DNA.